Thursday, March 12, 2009

ScripturePillows



sooo... we are having a push to get the girls to read the scriptures more... finding ways to remember to read them each day... yaddayadda. One of our cute little girls on Sunday told us how she puts her scriptures under her pillow so if she forgets... her head it's em and tHEN she remembers... anyhew so I ended up making them these pillows with pockets to give em... we used em at mutual and played scripture taboo... whoever gets it first got 1st pick of pillowcase... Ended up being pretty fun.
They are pretty easy to make so it'd also be great for a activity if ya ever need one... (turns out making them all yourself takes a while!! especially when you gotta make 17 of em! ;)

7 comments:

ssh said...

wilson...you're amazing!!!! i'd be horrible at yw because i'm so NOT creative. (so instead they put me in old womens...the president...AH!) i think you could start a little side business with those stix pillow.

The Chalmers Family said...

Super Cute!! I might have to try that one out.

Danielle said...

Those turned out way cute Steph. Nice idea, bet the girls loved it.

Margie Quilter said...

Steph I need you to tell me... somehow teach me over the internet how to make a title like you did on the computer! I can scrapbook way easy but on the computer it's a little hard for me, I will admit!

SusieQ said...

Those are so cute Step. I bet your Mom is proud of you! You are creative just like her!

Margie Quilter said...

good job on the scripture pillows, but I want to see some wedding pictures, hahaha!

The Hyde Life said...

I AM STEALING THIS IDEA AS WE SPEAK! SO CUTE... WHY DON'T I THINK OF THINGS LIKE THIS! MY YW PRES IS GOING TO THINK I AM SO CREATIVE! haha! :) THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR IDEAS... Keep um comin!

layout

music