Friday, December 4, 2009

I've lost my brain til the baby comes out...

So... I'm glad I live in Murrieta... otherwise I think I would be much much more broke. In the past few weeks I have:

*Left my keys at the bank
*Left my purse at the bank (seperate trip)
*Left my car doors wide open for hours
*Left my dog Bailee outside in the front (though that was partly my husbands fault ;)
*Left my wallet in the cart at BabysRus
*Left my credit card at Albertsons
*Left my groceries at Stater Brothers
*Left my bags at Walmart
*Left my purse in a cart at Joanns while I went off somewhere...
*Left my keys AND wallet at the Post Office

Yeah. Thankfully no one's ever stolen any of it, and usually, if they even notice I've left it there, they either chase after me to tell me or turn it in to a store so I can get it.

UPDATE... so... after writing all the things I've forgotten lately...
I go to leave the house, got my shoes on... my purse/wallet, cell phone, waterbottle, keys, turned off all the lights... open the door, then...
WHOOSH... cold air comes flowing in and I realize I FORGOT TO PUT ON PANTS! Whoops. Add that to the list. Good thing it was cold or I probably never would have realized it.

8 comments:

The Chalmers Family said...

That made my day. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's memory cells disappear when I'm preggers! You're in the home stretch girl! How many more days??

dannynstephstoddart said...

even better... today I tried to leave the house... but forgot to put my pants on. good thing it was chilly outside or I never would have noticed. In fact... I should add that to my list..

Megan and Mike said...

its all your babies fault... pregnancy makes you dumb, it will end.. soon i hope ... meaning he will be born asap haha

Audrey Crisp said...

That is hilarious. I'm surprised that anywhere in CA no one stole anything! Someone must be watching over you! You are almost there! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Kristin said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that seriously just made a perfect ending to my crazy day! oh man, i so needed that. thank you so much. haha. you crack me up!

Marcus Lane said...

wow! it kinda sounds like you live in Utah County again, ha! Murrieta is nice though too!

now, get that kid out now!

Rachel said...

Hahaha, how funny. It isn't your fault. The pant-less episode is my favorite.

The Meisners said...

That is pretty funny stuff. Esp the forgetting your pants part. You don't have that much longer do you?

layout

music