Monday, July 5, 2010

HomeRun Derby on the 4th!




What's more American than a little baseball?! For the few hours that weren't hailing/raining/thunderstorming here in Colorado...the boys went and played a little Homerun Derby. They had some fun... and of course Danny dominated. I always wonder what would've happened if he could've been on real teams growing up and had real coaching... He's so naturally gifted sportswise. Maybe it will pass down to Carter... (Crossing fingers... I'm already thinking **Scholarship**)!! A mom can hope!

Anyhew... I took the opportunity to take some pics of Carter with a baseball... Oh and I figured since it's the holiday he could sport the mohawk for real... He's got a good 5 inches on his head now!

The boys had fun and it was nice to be out for a bit. I've been super sick and it was nice to get some fresh air!

We ended up spending the rest of the day at one of our friend Nate's sales earlier this summer, they are a really nice couple and invited us all to come over for some BBQ. Yarik is from Poland and he grilled some burgers and "Real Polish Sausages"... they were DELISH!! We played some games and I found a couch I might possibly like more than the one I have back home! I'm already planning on buying one like it in about a year and a half when we are DONE with summer sales and settled once again. Oh how I long for that!! Oh well... we will make the best of it and hopefully it will be worth it! Happy birthday America!!

3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Fun pics! That's awesome you found a couch! I went to an Angel's game this weekend... Happy 4th!

Marcus Lane said...

looks like fun. we are renting an apt. in highlands ranch (just 5 miles from my work) and will be there in 2 weeks!

where do you guys live??

dannynstephstoddart said...

ok I know where that is... we are prob 15-20 minutes from there... I have no idea how much longer we will be here but prob til August...

We will have to play!

Hope yall had a happy 4th!!

layout

music