Friday, December 10, 2010

Naked and Sickkko...



Well.. we have been stuck in the house for about 2 weeks now... we've all been really sick and it just won't go away! On top of that... Carter has had this RIDICULOUS diaper rash that would NOT go away. WE tried every suggestion we received... We finally took him to Urgent Care and he got antibiotics and a creme for his rash that just made it worse! Finally I had enough... I ripped the diaper off, threw towels and blankets down, and let him "roam free..." for 2 days. Lo and Behold... it cleared it up. Yes... I agree that sound gross.. but desperate times call for desperate measures! The towels worked out great cuz I'd just pull em up when he'd have an accident and replace it with a new one!
Oh, the joys of Motherhood! Thankfully Carter's doing much better! I broke down and went to the doc myself today and got antibiotics... so hopefully we will be all healthy soon!

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Dude.. that sucks you've both been sick! Glad he's doing better! I like how his wee wee is strategically hidden. Good work. Hope you feel better soon!

Our Family said...

I had to do the same thing with James. After he went and pooped on the couch I decided to put sweat pants on him so they would at least catch the poop. lol! I agree that it is gross but the best way to clear a diaper rash!

layout

music