Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Random Goodness with the Carter Boy...

I was cleaning out space on my camera and these pics were just fun... and don't really need individual posts so I'll just post em all together... My little man is getting so big so fast!! Ahh!! He's starting to want to learn more words... I think he's still hard to understand to others but I can understand alot of em now... we are workin on it... hopefully it picks up here soon ;)
What, Mom? So I drew on myself with a pen I was not supposed to have but somehow got anyways... I think it looks good...

We have this wierd spice cabinet of sorts in this retardo summer apartment kitchen... But it serves a good purpose... Carter thinks it's a chair... and his personalized hiding space when he wants to play hide n seek... He'll shut the door so all you see is his legs dangling out... and lots of giggling when you say... "where's Carter??"
My chip man... probably not the smartest idea to give him cheetos right after a bath... since he'll just need another right away.. he'd just cut his lip open at the gym though... and so a bath and a bag o cheetos seemed to be the proper medicine...
He was being really quite one day... so I went and looked for him... he had gathered all his stuffed animals in the dog crate and shut the door... why the kids think this place is so great... I don't know... but whenever we have the kids over they like to play in here...
In case you can't tell... Carter is probably in need of another haircut... I just dread taking him somewhere and I need to find a clip that'll attach to our clippers at home so I can just buzz it without REALLY buzzing it off... If it didn't get so fluffy I'd let it grow more. Man I hope this baby girl in my belly has hair that grows as fast as Carter's. I've had to cut his hair so many times.

I gave Carter a can of peaches to eat while I was cleaning the kitchen... He decided it would be funner to eat the peaches out of the Mr. Potato head hat... I guess it did look pretty fun... and he ate them all... so I can't be mad... Peach juice washes off...
Carter found the snot sucker a few weeks ago... and suddenly it was the coooolest toy ever. He kept making me squish the bulb... when I got tired of doing it... he just kept trying to do it himself... silly dude.
I love this little guy to pieces... can't believe we are getting close to popping out another one!! Yikes! (Excited, though... can't wait to meet her!)

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

Awwww what a little cute stud! Love these pics showing his personality! Can't wait to see what your little girl looks like!

layout

music