Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Things about my Husby...


1.Where did you meet your husband? Well- technically we knew each other in like... elementary/middle school... but he just "little danny stoddart" until 2003... when I came home during the summer and saw him comin out of the ocean with his curly long head o' hair and wetsuit 1/2 on... surfboard in hand... bowchica wow wow. He wasn't little Danny Stoddart anymore;)

2.How long did you date before you got married? We dated for like... 3 1/2 months before he left on his mission... then he left and I did my thang... and then he came home and we dated off and on for about 2 years... and we got married in 2006.

3. How long have you been married? 2 years and 2 weeks.

4. What does he do that surprises you? Hes a lot smarter than his High School grades show. And he is pretty much good at everything. It's sickening.

5. What is your favorite feature of his?I miss his long curly hair;) love his blue eyes! Our kids are gonna have blue eyes... YESSIR!

6. What is his best quality? He's a stud. I know he'll do everything he can to give his future kids a better life.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?Lovebug... Most the time just babe though. You shout out lovebug in the middle of the grocery store and people will think he's gone fruity.

8. What is his favorite food?French Toast. It's impressive how much he can eat in one sitting. I think the only reason he ever stops eating it is because he's cleared his plate, my plate, and the leftovers from the table next to us.

9. What is his favorite sport?Surfing, Snowboarding, Basketball Pretty much anything. And he's pretty darn good at it all too :)

10. When and where did you first kiss?On the beach... late at night... or early morning. So romantic.. Just me, him, Demo and Heath.

11.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We LOVE to go on Vacations... We also love watching movies in the middle of the day.

12. Do you have any children? three. Bailee is a 1 yr old dingo.... taj is a 3 yr old tabby... and nixon is a 2 yr old fatass. oops I mean torti. As for human kids.... i'll get back to ya on that.

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He doesn't really hide much. Like i said he's good at everything. You should see him flip off buildings. He's kinda known for it. It's kinda a big deal. People know him.

14. How old is he?25 (yes... he's 2 years younger. robbin the cradle... ohhhh yea!)

15. Who said 'I love you' first? Him... obviously. I would never say it first. I thought he was kidding.

16. What is his favorite music? Mostly punk... or anything he can shake his booty to!

17. What do you admire most about him? That he's a lover not a fighter. And that he's a freakin Adonis.

18. What is his favorite color?Blue.

19. Will he read this?I seriously doubt it.

20. Who will you tag about this?I don't know what that even means. This is like... my 3rd post or something!

1 comment:

The Chalmers Family said...

You are too funny. Tagging means you tag so and so and they are supposed to do it on their blog. I'm lovin your new christmasy blog.

layout

music